the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Partagez

No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. Empty
MessageSujet: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyMar 2 Mar - 0:03

with Drew Mcfendders | english topic.

* If someone had told Raphaëlle she was gonna be lost at her first day at BCU, she would have laugh. In facts, she always thought her pen-friend would show her around a little more than just the class she was supposed to attend three hours later ! Yeah, Augusto just showed her her futur classroom and then he just left. With just a "See you tonight". Well, not just that, but almost. And now, she had three hours to kill. No way she was going to stay in front of the room. She didn't want to look like a geek or something. She had enough with that at La Sorbonne, no reason to bring that here. Yes, Raph' wasn't the kind of girl that always party, that goes out with every guy she could meet. She was more like... working at anytime, not because she needs to, but because she likes to. Don't believe she never do stupid things, because she did in the past, but this is over, she was not someone else. She just changed parts that disappointed her... in her. Complicated yeah.
    'Elle decided to go back to the entrance of BCU in order to visit by herself since no one was here to do it. She was stunned by the immensity of the place. Everything was so big, so huge. Three houses of her step-father could have fit in the hallway. She forget her camera in her room today, but she promised herself to take pictures the day after. Raphaëlle really wanted to remember this trip and the best way to was to take pictures according to her. Sirine, her best friend, already told her that it was useless and that the best way to remember it was by starting living it. Her friend was always pushing her to party, or have fun. Sometimes she entered the game but it was sometimes really hard to do so. 'Elle went down the stairs and she saw a map of the campus on a wall. She approached it and started to stare at it. *

- Well.. Je suis ici. Je viens de là... Apparament ma classe était... Mhmm... Cr*p.

* Raphaëlle thought with a low voice, but she spoke french. It was hard to imagine speaking in english by herself when nobody was around. She raised one eyebrow still looking at the map. What could she possibly visit ? *
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyMar 2 Mar - 20:35

Drew was about to leave his room when he realized that he had forgotten his law books. He was almost at the end of his fourth year and the mid-term exams were close by now ! Drew never had any problem to learn his lessons that's why he was most of the time everywhere on campus but in class ! Yeah, he has a lot of friends who can give him their notes, thus he could stay in bed with some girl he brought to his room the night before ! That was a big part of Drew's life lately but currently he was like the faithful guy ! He knew that college years would be finished sooner as he thought and it was a good reason to start becoming reasonable ! After all the trouble he had with David his cousin and Kirsten now everything was clear ! Though he was dating Kirsten for nearly a month officially, he wasn't sure that she was really sincere to him. Was she still in love with David ? Was she about to marry this jerk she'd been engaged with since her birth ? Nobody knew... even her didn't know what she wanted or who she wanted to be with !
    Then he finally went out of the room and ran down the stairs for not being late. He knew that his professor wouldn't be that nice if he were late for the umpteenth time ! Everything he had to deal with those days had diverted him from his courses and now he really needed to get back to work as soon as possible ! He was full of good intentions but unfortunately or fortunately, as he walked in the Hall, he couldn't help looking at a young women he thought he knew... Where had he seen her ?

Scuze me, Do I know you ? I'm sure we've already met but I can't remember when... Aren't you...

He stops and suddenly remembered who she was ! Raphaëlle ! She was a girl he met when he went to France a few years ago. It wasn't really a long relationship between them ! He wanted to visit some universities before choosing the one he would enter even if he knew that he would apply to Harvard just as his father by then. As he was drinking a beer, sat comfortably at the pavement area, he noticed a young high school girl, a really gorgeous one ! He had to talk to her ! So he stood up and asked her if she knew the area. He was lucky she was on her way to school and that she accepted to make him a tour before class ! She had that beautiful smile which drives you literally crazy you know !
    After the visit he really didn't care, he smiled at her slightly and kissed her simply. He didn't mean to be rude but he had noticed almost immediately that he had held her spellbound from the very beginning of their meeting ! He opened the door of the broom cupboard and what had to happen happened ! They had sex in a really strange position if you can imagine the height of the room but it was really good anyway ! And now, here she is, right in front of him in Berkeley ! She must have been one of these hot frenchies who come from "la Sorbonne" in Paris. He finally winked at her on totally forgetting his law course and leaned back on the wall which she was reading a paper on.

So... You remember me ? I'm Drew ! euh... tu te souviens de moi ?You need some Help ?
    he said with that American accent that made every French people laugh in the years he spent over there.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyJeu 4 Mar - 22:36

* Raph' was now looking for the gym on the map. She thought that could be a great place to visit first. She knew that gyms were an important part of an American's life. In every single tv shows the characters went to a gym and it seems like everyone does it too. So maybe Raphaëlle would start going. After all, sport was good for health. Everyone says so. Even on french tv now there is a sentence across each advertisement that says "manger bouger". Like when you eat a chocolate cake you thought about your weight ! She never was interested by such things because in France it was SO expensive. But if it wasn't that much here... She will really consider it. While she was on the edge of leaving, someone started to talk to her. Raphaëlle turned her eyes on the direction of the voice and then she stopped. *

Drew : Scuze me, Do I know you ? I'm sure we've already met but I can't remember when... Aren't you...

* She knew him. Oh boy. She KNEW him. And she remembered immediately who he was. No need to think about it, she was hundred per cent sure. How could she possibly forget one of the stupidest things she ever done? 'Elle met Drew back to Carcassonne, when she was still a high school girl. She never was very popular at school but she never really cared. Popularity was not what ruled high schools in France. She had two best friends and her brother and that was it. It was enough. OK, maybe she had liked that some boy(s) fell for her, actually, she would have liked one boy to fell for her but it hadn't happened yet at the time. She wasn't ugly, she didn't think she was really pretty either but you know. Maybe she wasn't pretty enough for a boy to want to date her. Those are the conditions of her meeting with Drew. She was walking to school one morning and there he was, on the front porch of her neighbor's. He approached her and start talking to her, wondering if she knew around well. Nice as she was (and still is !) she said yes and she even proposed to make him visit. She had a perfect day. Well, her bestfriends were not at school that day because they were at their "JAPD", the day you have to go to the Armee in order to show that you knew how to read. This really was useless but still they had to do it. 'Elle was too young to go yet so there she was with Drew before class. Hopefully (or not) she always was early for class so she had time to show her new friend around. When he smiled at her after that, she really thought he liked her. You know how you are when you are sixteen (and a girl !). Always thinking really romantic. And it was. Because after that, Drew kissed her. It was just perfect. Like she imagined it. But how could she have imagined what happened after? She knew Americans were not like French, that they were more like... Mhmm.. Like in tv shows yeah. Though, she fell for him, and soon, they were having sex in a broom closet. She had never done something like that before, and well, let's face it, she never did again ! Don't understand her, she like it yeah, it's just that... He left. And they never spoke again since. She really was disappointed after that but no one ever knew. In facts, she never told anyone. She was ashamed. *

- Oh boy.

* 'Elle let him finished to talk. He couldn't remember her at first sight ? Okay water was under the bidge since they saw each other. That was not a reason ! She was still upset about her penfriend leaving her alone in here, she didn't need someone like Drew to make fun of her. Raphaëlle crossed her arms, looking right into Drew's eyes and she answered. She decided that she will practice her irony in English. That might be fun. *

- Yeah, i remember you... Drew. Mmm, yes. Actually i'd like some informations. About how to leave right now and never meet you again in here.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptySam 6 Mar - 20:48

This girl was pretty familiar to him but it took him a little time to remember who she was. As far as he could remember Raphaëlle was one of his best encounter during the time he was in France. She really was one of a kind, you know when you meet a person that you seem to know since almost forever ! Well, Drew hasn't this feeling at first sight but when he started talking to her and when they were joking as she brought him to her school, he felt something... but he wasn't able to understand it immediately ! Indeed, he could have stayed in France with her and do the romantic prince charming that we see in fairy tales but he was more the jerk kind than the perfect son-in-law ! He sighed as the girl was now staring at him and apparently she hadn't forget about him, had she ?! Yeah he spent only one day with her and then left her without even a kiss or a goodbye... He wasn't very proud of that part but it was the way he were and nobody will tell you the contrary !
    Drew was also the kind of person who doesn't apologize easily ! Especially when he found that there was nothing he had to be reproached for.
    Ok he broke her heart and what ? Isn't she a big girl ? She shouldn't have expected him to stay forever with her whereas he was about to enter college ! Students want to enjoy that part of their life the more they are able to, and Drew wasn't the kind who refuse a party or a drink because of a girl ! Well until now... Now he was in love with Kirsten, he wanted to make things right and so he had to give up some things he particularly loved but Drew was looking for a real relationship now, he wasn't the horny teenager always ready to shag any girl he met ! No he was more reflective and calm at this time. He finally looked the girl in the eyes when she answered him with the French accent he particularly appreciated:

Oh, calm down sweetheart ! I didn't mean to upset you, you're Raphaëlle, aren't you ? I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you immediately, it's been a long time ! I think I owe you an apology for what happened in France... I enjoyed the sex part and the way we were connected but I couldn't stay... even if you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my summer vacations !

He was always ready to compliment a gorgeous woman ! Especially when he felt that she was about to slap him ! Anyway Drew was sorry about what he did and the new man he was even admitted it so she should be able to forgive him and they could go back to their old relationship without the sex part of course ! Ok she was hot as hell but he wasn't ready to cheat on the duchess as he used to do in the past with his former girlfriends... He smiled at the girl and suddenly remember that she was looking at Berkeley's plan he finally added:

I noticed you were looking at the plan, you want me to help you ? I could take you on a tour if you don't mind ! It would remind us the good old time, wouldn't it ?
    he said winking at her.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyMer 10 Mar - 23:16

Drew : Oh, calm down sweetheart ! I didn't mean to upset you, you're Raphaëlle, aren't you ? I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you immediately, it's been a long time !

* Raphaëlle rolled her eyes. Yeah yeah "Blablabla". Raphaëlle didn't know why she was so upset right now. Yes she has been for... Well, at least a month after it happened. But now... There was water under the bridge. A lot of water under it even. So why did this story and Drew bother her so much? She hadn't thought about him for years now. She looked at him before answering. And while she stared, she realized that maybe her hunger wasn't directed at him. Maybe she was pissed at herself for falling for Drew that time. She thought she had seen enough movies and tv shows to recognize a jerk when she sees one and she thought she'd be prepared and could never fall for one. But she did, and happened what happened. She put one hand in her hair and raised her shoulder slightly. *

- Yes, yes i know. Don't shout please. And yes, i'm Raphaëlle.

* She paused and listened to the end of Drew's speech. He had grown since the last time they saw each others. She guessed his personality had grown at the same time as his body. Well, she hoped so. *

Drew : I think I owe you an apology for what happened in France... I enjoyed the sex part and the way we were connected but I couldn't stay... even if you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my summer vacations !

* Raphaëlle looked around for few seconds. She was just checking no one she knew was around. 'Elle wasn't the kind of girl who says out loud who she slept with and when and how it was, just to let others know she has done it. Actually, she was more a selfish person on that way, she never told any one about that day for example. More over, she never told any one she loved one of her bestfriends back at high school. But that was after the whole "Drew thing". She really wasn't proud of what happened, in facts, she never did it again afterwards. She promised herself that she must never do something that stupid again. If there was one thing she doesn't want any one to know, it was this. And it was easy when she was in France because HE wasn't there and she almost forgot about him. But now he was in the same school as her. And worse. She saw him and he recognize her. And now he was talking out loud about what happened ! What if someone heard? She didn't usually really cared about what others thought about her. But this time, she didn't want others to know. She decided to answer in a quiet voice, still looking around for few seconds sometimes.*

- Could you please shut it down? Mhmm... Please. Don't talk about it. I don't care okay. You did what you had to do. What's done is done. You don't need to say those nice things.

* Raphaëlle thought Drew said those things just to make it up to her. To make her forgive him. Well, she didn't really thought he gave a crap about what she thought but... you know. She crossed her arms and quickly looked at the map, then back at Drew. *

Drew : I noticed you were looking at the plan, you want me to help you ? I could take you on a tour if you don't mind ! It would remind us the good old time, wouldn't it ? he said winking at her.

* Raphaëlle smiled a little. What did he thought ? That she would directly want to spend some time with him. It was more the contrary. She wanted to go away, as far as she could. She was opening her mouth to say no but then she decided she wanted to. She said : *

- You know what?? I'm going to accept. You visited my school... I guess you could make me visit yours !.. As long as you don't show me broom closets... !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptySam 13 Mar - 20:50

Drew didn't know what to say or think. Raphaëlle was a part of his past, you know ! She reminded him the way he acted with girls before and he realized that he was a complete moron. Drew wasn't the kind of guy who has regrets, he did some things and there was a reason for that ! Even the fact that he slept with Raphaëlle was meant to be... Actually, he liked her in a way, it wasn't just for having fun, indeed, she was pretty, funny, sexy, exactly the kind of girl who Drew could have felt in love with. But he wasn't ready for that by then ! Falling in love wasn't exactly in his plans, he just wanted to have fun before entering college, isn't it understandable ? Moreover, he knew that he wasn't about to come back in France in a long time so he wanted to take advantage of that trip ! But now, he wanted to make it up to her obviously ! He wasn't really good at that but now he had the occasion tu help her and to make her a tour as she did for him. When she told him not to shout he smiled slightly.

I'm not shouting, I just try to speak clearly in order to help you to understand my accent, I know how American can be hard to understand, I'm sorry for that..
    . he laughed

Drew was trying to relax the atmosphere because he felt that she wasn't really happy to see him. Well he never imagined that she could have joined "la Sorbonne" whereas Paris was so far from her home-town. In any case he as happy to have a chance to prove her that he had change ! He could never cheat on Kirsten after everything they had gone through and he really wanted to stabilize and he was really in love with the Omega too ! But something else hit Drew when she asked him to shut up, apparently she hadn't told anybody and she didn't want them to know ! He lowered his voice and got closer to the girl.

Happy ? You know we just had sex nobody has been killed, you shouldn't be ashamed... and as far as I remember you kissed me back, didn't you ? So we could steam ahead and start from scratch, shall we ?

Drew smiled at her and took her hand when she finally accepted to let him bring her on a tour of Berkeley. He was happy to be forgiven, even if there was still a long way to cover ! As soon as they went out on the campus, he let go of her hand because he didn't want people to think that he was coming back to what he used to be. He started by the large sports area, they arrive in front of the gym.

Ok, here is the gym ! you have also two tennis court, a basket-ball court, a gridiron, a swimming-pool where are sometimes thrown parties but I'm sure you must have the same kind of things in France ! You wanna know something else ? Did I mention that you were even more gorgeous than before ?
    he said showing his whites teeth perfectly standing in a line.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyDim 21 Mar - 1:07

{ Sorry; i had many things to do this week. Big exams... }

Drew: I'm not shouting, I just try to speak clearly in order to help you to understand my accent, I know how American can be hard to understand, I'm sorry for that... he laughed

* 'Elle miss understood Drew. Yeah maybe he wanted her to understand him perfectly, but 'Elle was pretty good at understanding english and she didn't need him to shout to help her understand. She wasn't very good at speaking maybe, but you know, it's well known that french people have a very bad accent when they speak a foreign language. Whatever what language it was. Raphaëlle blowed slowly, looking at her shoes. She wore yellow Convers today. She liked dressing in colors. She thought that it let sun enter lives more easily. Life is funnier in colors. For example, when people saw her with her yellow Convers and her yellow coat, they smiled. Maybe it was to make fun of her; she didn't mind. What was important was that she made someone smile. She answered briefly. *

- That's ok. Don't worry.

* 'Elle watched Drew come closer to her. She had the bad sensation that he was going to say something more about that day. And she was right. She grinned when he said : *

Drew: Happy ? You know we just had sex nobody has been killed, you shouldn't be ashamed... and as far as I remember you kissed me back, didn't you ? So we could steam ahead and start from scratch, shall we ?

* Yes, she did kiss him back and yes nobody was killed. But was it so difficult to understand that she didn't want to spread the word? That things like that were private and that if she didn't want any one to know that was normal? She answered with a lowered voice too, trying to articulate as much as she could so he would understand her the first time. *

- Yes i did. But I... I just... I don't want everyone to know.. Is it difficult to understand?... Yes. Start from scratch would be nice.

* She looked at him taking her hand without saying anything and she followed him. Then he let go off her hand and they started the tour. She guessed he had understand what she said about keeping quiet their past "relationship". He talked about a tennis court, a basket ball court... She looked at the gym. Well there it was, she would go the day after to see if she can register. *

Drew : [...] a swimming-pool where are sometimes thrown parties but I'm sure you must have the same kind of things in France !

- Well, truth is.. i don't really go on that things. But i have a friend that does and, i guess we have the same yeah.

* She shooked her head looking back at Drew. She made a interested face when he continued. *

Drew: You wanna know something else ? Did I mention that you were even more gorgeous than before ? he said showing his whites teeth perfectly standing in a line.

* Mhmm, what was she supposed to think ??? Was he trying to flirt with her? She was a bit lost. She couldn't help blushing though. *

- Mhmm... You know, start from scratch doesn't mean we have to do again everything !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyLun 22 Mar - 22:56

Actually Drew wasn't exactly the kinda guy who makes efforts for girls ! He has been used to having whoever he wanted in his bed in his entire life and it was not about to change ! Yeah, he just wanted to make it up to her and obviously she was ok with the fact she could forgive him however she was still shy and wanted to keep it a secret. What was the big deal ? They slept together and Drew just had to adjust to the will of his former "sex friend". Well, even that was a big word as they only slept together one time and it wasn't exactly planned... Drew wanted to have fun and to visit some schools, he was far from thinking that he could have met a girl like her that day... he was expecting a lot of yawn, some sighs but not that for sure ! It was an awkward situation to meet him here apparently but Drew was totally cool with it oddly...

Yeah of course, I'm an idiot, you must be very good at english if you're here, aren't you ?
    he said lowering his eyes.

She didn't want anyone to know ? Was that such a shame to have sex with him ? Drew was a bit vexed by then and didn't know what to say or what to do ! Ok she wanted to be discreet but... something wasn't right in the equation and Drew wouldn't mind to say it !

Don't be such a prude ! You know I'm starting to think that I wasn't that good, my ego is shaken by now ! Anyway I'm sure a lot of people in your university did so much worse...

Drew was trying to put the situation into perspective and she had to admit that a lot of students did things much worse than her... Anyway, Drew was showing her all the activities she would be able to do in Berkeley. It was really various especially because of the sun which shone every single day !
    But apparently she wasn't that kinda girl, you know who wants to keep in shape by doing sports, it was understandable in a way, when he met her he immediately thought that she was a spoiled little rich girl but actually, she really deserved to be known for who she is and not for who you might think she is...

Oh I get it... I just wanted to show you around here in case you would need to know where a party is thrown for instance ! There are lots of them in the gym or in the swimming pool sometimes...

After that Drew started his little act as usual, he needed to flirt with her of course. Apparently the girl wasn't that insensitive regards of her face which was blushing. Drew was pretty happy of himself but it was more a game than something serious... He couldn't restrain himself from laughing, though.

Yeah... I know but I'm just trying to see that smile I liked so much when I first saw you again, is that a crime ?

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. EmptyJeu 25 Mar - 2:07

- Well. I'm not that good. But i'm not bad either.

* Raphaëlle didn't like to say what she was good at because you could always find someone better than you so. She was good in many things but she was very humble about that. Some find this very annoying, others recognize it as a quality. Who's right?... The girl looked around as they walked. There was a lot of students outside even if it was in the middle of the morning. She guessed it was normal because there were a lot of students here so they had totally different schedules. 'Elle looked back at Drew with a shocked face. She really didn't understood how a boy's mind works (if it works ! Ahah ! joke...). Why was he jumping on conclusions like that? She hadn't say anything and he was assuming he "wasn't good in bed". Wow, she really didn't get it. She just didn't want to talk about it. She could say he was great actually, but she didn't have much other experience to compare to, so she'd rather prefer not say anything. Yes of course in La Sorbonne some had done much worse. Like her best friend for example. But was it a reason to be like this? Did she had to be a sheep and follow what everyone was doing? If someone jumped off the Effeil Tower, did she had to jump too? Well, she thought no. *

- Rahh. I don't get it ! Maybe you're right. Maybe some did worse. But why do you want to talk about it? I'm sure you had other.. plenty other girls to have sex with and that will be glad to talk about it. Just.. i. Please.

* She no longer wanted to argue. If he couldn't get the fact that she didn't want to talk about it... She couldn't do anything about that anyway. As Drew showed her the gym and the pool and explained that there were parties in there, she listened even if she didn't really care about those things. It might be good to know that. After all... Maybe one day she could go see one. What could she loose right ? She answered with a little smile, putting her hair back on her back. *

- Well, that's nice. Maybe i'll go one day. To see what it's like.

Drew : Yeah... I know but I'm just trying to see that smile I liked so much when I first saw you again, is that a crime ?

* She couldn't resist smiling. She even exaggerated it in order to make it less natural. She didn't want to let him think he won! *

- It's better now ? Are you happy ?

* She stared at him with her smile. Now that she was here with him, she realized that she didn't really knew much about Drew. Well she had known him for what... One day. They had the chance to speak of course but it was a long time ago. He might have change, and so might she. She decided to ask him about... well him actually. *

- So... Tell me everything. What group are you in? Alpha, Beta... ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. Empty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant