the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Avr - 14:51

Yeah, well... you look pretty good to me ! I 'm talking about english of course he said winking at her

Drew wanted to piss her off and apparently he had reach his aim ! The girl didn't want to talk about it, that's clear, but Drew was wondering why ! Maybe french girls are not exactly the same as American chicks. Indeed, it wasn't that rare that girls brag about sleeping with one guy or another in here ! Especially when it's a guy who is pretty selective with the kind of girl he choose... Or she was just shy which seems to be a better choice because as you see her turning red at any allusion, you can tell she's not a bitch. It's as if Drew found the innocent girl he had known again and it wasn't that bad actually...

Okay, I got it ! Don't be upset, I just wanted to make sure that even in a broom closet, I hadn't lost my reputation because of the pettiness of the room !
    he said smiling slightly.

Drew was trying to make a smile appear on her angelic face. He had been a little bit pushy since they met not a long time ago, but he wasn't always that guy you know ! Sometimes he can be the guy she met in France, nice, polite and romantic... That's the behaviour he tried to adopt with Kirsten but apparently it was useless as she was about to marry that asshole he didn't even want to spell the name. He thought he was in love but maybe it was just an illusion as everything else ! To cut a long story short, Drew was now in a complete uncertainty and just wanted to escape from all the troubles this relationship brought to him... Finally, the girl smiled at him again, he couldn't help smiling as well because it reminded him of things he wouldn't want to forget for anything on earth... that sunny day and the intensity of their kisses or touch.

Are you kidding me ? I'm more than happy, see how I am !

Drew caught a twig on the ground and started to thing the chorus of "what a wonderful world". He was usually more comfortable with a guitar but a little a capella wasn't that bad for once ! Drew wasn't exactly a singer but his voice was good ! He had hoped he could have made Raphaëlle smile and even laugh with this kind of show he made her on their first meeting too except he had just slept with her now he was trying to make it up to her and it wasn't that bad to let it go from time to time, was it ? When he finished he greeted and hand kissed her before answering her question.

I'm a Delta, what else ? Don't take offence of our reputation, we are not only handsome, funny, good at picking up you know ! I can also be serious, I'm studying law, am I ? But what about you ? You do model ? Sorry, I'm teasing you but i'm just confused by your beauty you know... Ok, I should stop otherwise you're going to explode considering the red of your cheeks !
    he laughed as he stood up again to walk right next to her.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptySam 10 Avr - 21:46

Drew : Yeah, well... you look pretty good to me ! I 'm talking about english of course

* Raph' couldn't help another smile from crossing her face. It was quite unbelievable ! Since they've met like fifteen minutes ago, Drew hadn't say anything that had another meaning hidden deep down... maybe not that well hidden after all. She remembered that he was quite like that back in France, but that was not as much as now. It was strange. But as strange as it was, it was kind of nice to talk with him. If you had say so to her some time before... She would have laugh. *

Drew : Okay, I got it ! Don't be upset, I just wanted to make sure that even in a broom closet, I hadn't lost my reputation because of the pettiness of the room !

* Raphaëlle lowered her eyes. Boys will be boys, that was the expression she was looking for. Boys really were stressed about their sex reputation. More than anything else it seemed. 'Elle would probably never understand... What do you want uhm. She answered quietly. *

- Boys... !

* Then she smiled to make him happy. She didn't know why he was doing all that for her right now. Since she've been here, the only person that was supposed to make her visit was Augusto, her pen-friend, but it seemed that he had better things to do. She really was surprised by the way Drew acted. Why on earth would he want her to smile? She thought that maybe, finally, they could be friend, like real friends? Mmm we'll see but he was kind today, and that nearly erased the bad memory she had when Drew left without a word.

He then started to sing. He wasn't bad at all. He was great even. But what the hell was he doing on the ground ?? She started to be a little nervous. She didn't like the huge scenes in front of many people. It was the kind of thing that made her very uncomfortable. She listens for a while, looking around to see if there was people watching and then she commented. *

- I didn't know you were a singer, but you don't have to kneel you know. You can sing standing up......

* Then, Drew kissed her hand like if he was a kind of a prince and she was kind of a princess. She added. *

- Though, i knew you were almost a prince charming and as i can see, it haven't really change.

* She asked about him after that. She wanted to know more about his life here. He told her that he was a Delta. Mmhmm she didn't really knew every brotherhoods at Berkeley but he explained it pretty well and Raphaëlle smiled again. That wasn't throwing flowers at himself? *

- Serious ? You can be serious ? Wow, i'd like to see that !.. But how did you ended here anyway ? I always thought you were the kind of guy who ditches school to hang out with friends. Don't you have to work to follow law courses ??

* She was kidding. She said all that in a tune that was clearly here to make fun of him. What ?? He was making fun of her since she met him here, she could too no? *

- I'm just joking...

Drew : - But what about you ? You do model ? Sorry, I'm teasing you but i'm just confused by your beauty you know... Ok, I should stop otherwise you're going to explode considering the red of your cheeks !

- Ah ah ah. Very funny ! You should stop yeah.

* In facts, her cheeks were very red and he really needed to stop ! She started to walk again, answering his question *

- Well, i don't know if you know but there is an exchange with La Sorbonne. A French University. And i'm part of it.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptyVen 16 Avr - 0:31

Drew was the kind of guy who went straight to the point but with girls being frank wasn't exactly the way to impress them, to seduce them. A man needs to do some insinuations in order to be appreciated by a girl ! Raphaëlle was exactly like the others even if she was actually more timid than the average girls he had met before...

Ouf...

Drew was trying to relax her but it wasn't that easy... He proposed her to be friends hoping that it would break the ice between them. Actually she was the one who rose those barriers between them not him ! Dre wasn't unsensitive to her charm but he wanted to talk to her and to try to get along with her because he knew that she had been really hurt when he left just after they slept together without a goodbye...
    He suddenly had an idea. He put a kneel on the ground and started to sing, it wasn't especially a love song but it was takling about a person who leave another and they find each other again, in a nutshell, it was exactly their situation !

I know I could do that but I wanted to prove you that I'm not only a jerk obsessed by his reputation ! I can be a clown who is not afraid of being ridiculous as you see !

He couldn't help smiling after she admited he was a sort of prince charming. Apparently she wasn't as mad as she seemed to be !

You're not ironical, are you ? I am really that guy you met in France, it wasn't a game you know... I wish you could trust me but after what I did, I have to admit it can be hard to believe but... you, you are a real princess !

Drew had this huge ego that couldn't be taken from him. He wasn't modest and thought he was the most handsome, the most intelligent, anyway, the girl had made her own opinion about him and it was certainly his temper which entalied this kind of thoughts !

Well... you don't know me as well as you think ! I'm also very smart and I have a great memory which helps me to remember what has been told during courses without a lot of revisions. I don't ditch school but... let's just say it happens that I forgot to wake up after a long night !

He looked at her when they arriver next to a bench. He finally sat down and invited her to do the same. The aim of that conversation was actually the visit af the university but they both knew that it wasn't the real reason why they were talking right now ! He knew it the second he saw her cheeks becoming red.

Yeah I know, actually I went to visit La Sorbonne when I was in France the week I... met you... and I couldn't make it because... the only thing which was in my head was you and... our 2 hours in that broom closet
    he smiled and looked at her closely and put his head forward slightly in order to kiss her and then went back and looked down. Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I didn't want to ruin everything you know but I really wanted to kiss you... not you ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Mai - 0:12

(( Soorry Dear for answering that late ))

Drew : I know I could do that but I wanted to prove you that I'm not only a jerk obsessed by his reputation ! I can be a clown who is not afraid of being ridiculous as you see !

* Now Drew has sing What a wonderful world, 'Elle couldn't help herself to have the song in her head. It was toxic ! She looked at Drew with a strange face. She wondered if he really wasn't obsessed by his reputation. Maybe he was just saying that in order to impress Raph'. How could she know for sure? She decided that there was no point in arguying that because she had no tangible proof. *

- Okay okay, let's say i believe you

* With her sentence she made a cute smile to prouve him she actually did believe him. Then she told him something like : "Though, i knew you were almost a prince charming and as i can see, it haven't really change". Why had she say so? Because she was convinced when she met him that he was one. At the time, she was totally crazy about one of her bestfriends but he didn't seem to see her that way. That's why when Drew appeared to her, nice, carefull for her, she totally fell for him. Of course she had never say that to him, well, she didn't have the chance but it won't have change anything, would it? She could understand his surprise when she said what she said just before. *

Drew : You're not ironical, are you ? I am really that guy you met in France, it wasn't a game you know... I wish you could trust me but after what I did, I have to admit it can be hard to believe but... you, you are a real princess !

* Raphaëlle shooked her head slowly. Maybe she was ironical, he will never know because she was not going to tell him if she was or not! Mystery was a lot funnier. It was hard for her right now, because she always thought that if she meets Drew again, she will be so angry that she could kick him right in the nose. And the weird thing was, that now she was in front of him, she didn't really care about what happened many years ago. That was true that they were not the same persons, she understood that people could change. After all, if she couldn't find forgiveness and if she didn't believe that people could change, what the hell was she doing following psychology courses?? *

- No i'm not. Look around ! THEY are princesses. I'm not.

* She pointed at some girls that were dressed with Prada clothes. They looked like princesses. They were the kind of girls that lived in castles with many employees to do all kind of tasks. She? Raphaëlle? No she wasn't like that. She didn't have all this money, she didn't look like they did. She never bought any piece of a great clothes brand. But she didn't care. She didn't need all that stuff, did she? She wasn't angry at Drew for saying that. It was a good intention. *

Drew : Well... you don't know me as well as you think ! I'm also very smart and I have a great memory which helps me to remember what has been told during courses without a lot of revisions. I don't ditch school but... let's just say it happens that I forgot to wake up after a long night !

- Lucky you. that's a great skill. Oh yeah, you just 'forgot' of course. Well, i wished that sometimes i forget too.

* 'Elle followed Drew and sat next to him. It was a great day to be outside. She listened to his answer when she said that she came from La Sorbonne. *

Drew : Yeah I know, actually I went to visit La Sorbonne when I was in France the week I... met you... and I couldn't make it because... the only thing which was in my head was you and... our 2 hours in that broom closet.

* She couldn't have seen that one coming even if she imagined it. 'Elle was just speechless when Drew told her that he couldn't visit La Sorbonne because of her. She was still upset he talked about what happened between them outloud but that really wasn't the most important right now. She always thought that he never really cared. Maybe he still was playing with her. How could she know? Yes, she really was on her defense but could it be different after all that happened? She was so speechless that she didn't say a word, and she didn't move a inch when his face came closer to hers. It was like her brain was totally disconnected and out of order. She just stand there, sat of course, looking at him with an empty face. She didn't know how to feel. She heard her heart raced suddenly into her chest but it was really a strange feeling. She realized what just happened when Drew stopped and went back, and when he talked again. *

Drew : Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I didn't want to ruin everything you know but I really wanted to kiss you... not you ?

* She looked at him with this time an upset face. Yes she didn't know how to feel but that was his fault ! And now she was more angry because he confused her than with what he tried to do. Yes, girls are very complicated. She stood up, looking furious. She was not going to scream what she wanted to do because she didn't want the attention of everyone but she was going to make sure he understood her. She didn't talk in english very well because when she is angry, she tend to pause in her speeches. Especially in english. *

- What... What the... Oh yes, you really... really thought it was that... that easy? You think you could just... just say you're sorry and start it all over again. Maybe in your world you can... you can kiss a girl and everything could be forgiven. But in the real world, or in my world, it does not work that way. * She didn't looked angry anymore, she was more like sad. whereas few seconds ago her hands were very active, now she let them down her body. * You know... i'm not.. i'm not like that.. no, i'm not like that any more. I'm not as stupid as i was. I... Well you know what ? Actually, i think i am as stupid as i was... Because for a moment... i thought you had change. I guess i was wrong.

* She looked at him one last time before moving away slowly. She already was regretting what she said, she couldn't stay mad for long with people so she always had the impression that she had been mean. And now, she really thought she had been mean. But whatever. Drew tried to impressed her just in order to kiss her. She couldn't realise now but she really was mad because she felt something when he tried to kiss her, and she really didn't want to feel that way. She was so confused. The one thing she was sure was that she didn't want Drew to know what she was thinking right now. *
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Mai - 0:55

Drew was a little bit curious. Yeah he was wondering what would happen if he dared to kiss her ? Yeah it could be unappropriate regard as the situation but Drew wasn't the kina guy who think before acting ! He was more like the guy who did what he want to do at the minute he thought of it ! He looked at her for a moment and touched her cheek slightly before touching her lips with his. It was sweet and nice as he expected actually ! It reminded him immediatly of their day together and the way he felt at that time. It wasn't love obviously and he thought she would be just a distraction before going home but... maybe there was more than that ? He had to admit he had a little crush on her but nothing serious... Well, he just wanted to remember some good memories but apparently she didn't agree with him ! She started to yell at him, saying he was just the same guy she met and that he would never change ! He stood up ans caught her hand.

Hey Stop ! I'm... I'm sorry ! I told you I didn't mean to do that it's just... seeing you here, sat on that bench next to me reminded me of such good memories that I just wanted to see what it would be if I... would kiss you...

Drew immediatly noticed that he wasn't the only one who kissed the other ! She didn't reject him, did she ? Actually, she put her tongue in his mouth as far as he remembered ! What was the matter with her ? She liked it and she walked away from him just because... because what ? Was she in love with him ? Still thinking about them having sex on the floor between a broomstick and a mop ? He wasn't sure but all he could think by now was the fact he really liked being with her and that it would be a shame to let this "date" end this way... Because, yeah, it was a date ! No at the beginning but the way they talked to each other and the way she looked at him let him deduce that it was one...

You know I'm... actually in a relationship with some girl I fell in love with but... She is already in lolve with someone else, I know it, she knows it and the only thing that keeps us together is sex ! I mean... I used to be pleased that way but when I look back to my life, I realize that... I've never been happy before and it's time for me to be ! You're a great girl, pretty, smart and who has also a bad temper which makes you even sexier to me...

Drew wasn't about to propose her of course but he just wanted to imagine his life if he could date a girl like Raphaëlle... She was exactly the kinda girl who has no ex boyfriend who she could be still in love with and no duties to a royal family ! No, she was a regular girl and Drew was sick of being the bad boy, the womanizer, the guy that every serious girls avoided... He wanted to be in a relationship but he also wanted to make it last, not to date 3 times and let everything falling apart !

You know I... I just want to feel again the way I felt when I held you in my arms, when our lips were touching and our bodies were... mixed up...
    he said in a murmur just next to her ear.

Drew started kissing her in the neck, then he went back to her lips. She couldn't resist more and he saw that she finally felt something when he kissed her the first time he did it and then he was doing it again, and again. He looked at her eyes and saw the same thing he saw at that time, in France, in theit broom closet...

What do you want from me, now... do you want to stop or...
    he kissed her gently and step back a little. Why should we resist whereas... we have nothing to be ashamed of !

HS: Désolé si c'est un peu moins long :s
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 EmptyVen 21 Mai - 22:47

( T'en fais pass, C'est très bien comme ça ! J'ai tendance à m'emballer un peu parfois ^^ Sorry a mon tour d'avoir été longue )

Drew : Hey Stop ! I'm... I'm sorry ! I told you I didn't mean to do that it's just... seeing you here, sat on that bench next to me reminded me of such good memories that I just wanted to see what it would be if I... would kiss you...

* Raphaëlle was truly stomached. How could he say things like this. He thought that he could do anything he wanted? Just to 'try' and see what it would be like? That was really... Selfish of him. Raphaëlle shook her head with an expression of uncomprehension. *

- i.. What... You just wanted to see what it would be like? Are you kidding me? Unbelievable! I ... I can't believe you!

* Now it was sure, he was just playing with her. She was like... mm... An experiment to him. He was testing his limits and his power of attraction. It hadn't occured to her at all that this could be a "date" like they called it here. She just felt embushed. Yes embushed was the word. *

Drew : You know I'm... actually in a relationship with some girl I fell in love with but... She is already in lolve with someone else, I know it, she knows it and the only thing that keeps us together is sex ! I mean... I used to be pleased that way but when I look back to my life, I realize that... I've never been happy before and it's time for me to be ! You're a great girl, pretty, smart and who has also a bad temper which makes you even sexier to me...

* Raph' listened to what he was saying. After what she could hear, it seemed to her that he just wanted to test something new again. But if that something involved her getting hurt in the end, she was not sure she wanted to say yes to that. *

- It just seems to me that you want a rebond girl.. I'm not sure i want to be that.

Drew : You know I... I just want to feel again the way I felt when I held you in my arms, when our lips were touching and our bodies were... mixed up... he said in a murmur just next to her ear.

* 'Elle couldn't move, she was looking and listenning at Drew with extrem attention. She could feel Drew's breathe on her neck, and soon after, his lips on her neck. She started by trying to go back but then he kissed her on the lips. She let him for few seconds and then she stepped back, her hands on his shoulder and her head looking down. He talked again and she didn't look him in the eye. She waited until he finished what he had to say. *

Drew : What do you want from me, now... do you want to stop or... he kissed her gently and step back a little. Why should we resist whereas... we have nothing to be ashamed of !

- I... I don't think that's a good idea. You barely know me. And stop saying we have nothing to be ashamed of. I... I need to go.

* Raphaëlle finally looked at him and then she make few steps backwards in order to go. She really didn't knew what she wanted. She was so suprised by what happened. She needed to think about it. And if he couldn't wait until she did figure out what she wanted to do.. Well.. You know. *
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little. - Page 2 Empty

No i'm not lost; well... yeah, maybe a little.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2