the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Partagez

« Because they worth it » { Jessie

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

« Because they worth it » { Jessie Empty
MessageSujet: « Because they worth it » { Jessie « Because they worth it » { Jessie EmptyDim 7 Mar - 22:04

Sam woke up this morning with a terrible headache. She was feeling awful, but it was not because of her little drinking problem, but because she stood up all night til the early morning just too talk with one of her best friend ; Jessie. The girls had met only a couple months ago, but still, they had become very close friend. Jessi was, further we can though, the only person that Sam never touched. Never tried to seduce, never tried to hit and never yelled at. Why? Everyone was asking himself the same question, but none of them were able to answer it. And still, the answer was easy, maybe to easy for them to see it : Jessi was a strong woman, strong and very atractive. And she was rich. The common point of their relationship was that they were the to most fortunate students in all de university campus. Sam's father was the biggest import/export dealer of jewerly and royalty stuff of the whole country. He was famous everywhere and his daughter, Sam McVickers, was to, but still, here, in San Francisco, she was only an other student like the others, maybe with a ncier car and more expansive clothes than everyone, but in general, she was like everyone. In first, Sam was suppose to be an Epsilon girl, but her sense of party and her loving for the alchool made her go to the Omega house. When the two girls first met, they jsut felle head over heels in love with each other, manner of speaking, of course, but they just felt the same way one for each other and at that moment, they knew nothing could separate their newly born relationship. When Sam was refused into the Epsilon house, she first thaught that, whenever they had a agreement, Jessi was going to reject her because she was not one of them, but no, Jessi never ashamed Sam because she was an Omega. After all, they were rich girls and nothing could change this, whereever Sam was place. So, tha tis how, this morning, Sam woke up with her head full of little hammers that were drumming into her brain.

She decided to take a cup of coffee toop calm down the pain, and called her friend. The girls set up a trip to New York for the afternoon, none of her were having a class, so they had decided to go spend Daddy's money into the numerous stores of New York. Sam proposed that they took her Aston Martin, she told Jessi that the car was just coming out of the paint shop and that she had made it being paint in a flashy emerald and black color. Sam got off the Omega house and drove into Jessie's.

« Hey Jessie, I'm in front, are you coming? »

Said Sam to her friend, calling her while she was parked into the yard of the house. Finally, Jessi arrived and Sam started her car. The Aston Martin roared like a big, lazy cat, and jumped on the road. They were landing to New York City. Sam turned on the radio, a hit song was passing, so she pumped up the volume and free her long blond hair in the wind, all windows open. She looked at Jessie and smile friendly. She yelled, becauyse the music was very loud :

« Isn't good to feel so free? I mean, I could drive into this mood for the rest of my life, couldn't you? »

And she started lkaughing, no more looking to the road that were profiling into the horizon, right in front of them. Everyone who take a ride into a car with Sam at the steering wheel wonder how she got her driver's license. But, in fact, Sam don't have any, but since she knows how to manipulate a man, she display all the policemen that chase her beacause of here speeding. Sam just always have the right card to play, and she knows it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Because they worth it » { Jessie « Because they worth it » { Jessie EmptyLun 29 Mar - 15:25

When Jessie woke up this morning, she swore to herself she would never drink as much as yesterday. Actually, she doesn't have the habit to drink that much, but she met a friend in town late at night and they ended up in a club. Jessie love dancing and clubbing, but she hates hangovers, and that is exactly was she was feeling right now. After a while, she stood up and looked at her watch : 11h34. She took her cellphone and noticed she has received a text from Sam McVickers. Then, she remembered what she did last night - well, remember was a huge word but she suddenly have some picture in mind. She slept with a guy, a very hot one. But who ? She was uncapable to remember. Crap. And the worst part is that it does happen quite often in her life. She loves having sex and is absolutely not ashamed of that.

Anyway, she read Sam's text. Her friend was remembering they've planned to go to New York for the day, just to do some shopping. That was another thing that Jessie totally forgot but... why not ? New york was Jessie's favourite city. Moreover, she certainly has some thousand dollars to waste today. She loves buying new clothes, accessorizes and all that stuff.

SAM — « Hey Jessie, I'm in front, are you coming ? »
    JESSIE — « Yeah I'll be there in a sec, wait for me ! »

When Sam came to pick Jessie up with her lovely car, the two girls started to talk about what they did last night. They were obviously both having headaches. Sam started driving, very fast, as usual.

SAM — « Isn't good to feel so free? I mean, I could drive into this mood for the rest of my life, couldn't you? »
    JESSIE — « Sure I could. It so good to feel free and having no pressure. I could do it all day long »

Jessie was a very ambitious woman, even her taste for sex and boys. But, she has issues - like everybody in the world - and Sam was the only person who can make her thinking about something else. And Jessie loves that.

(HJ : Sorry pour les probables millions de fautes..)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Because they worth it » { Jessie « Because they worth it » { Jessie EmptyJeu 5 Aoû - 15:20

Corbeille.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: « Because they worth it » { Jessie « Because they worth it » { Jessie Empty

« Because they worth it » { Jessie

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1