the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Partagez

KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? Empty
MessageSujet: KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? EmptyVen 4 Nov - 18:57

KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? Tumblr_llc4vbAg2A1qhfnj9o1_500

I had no idea where this wind was coming from but one thing is sure, I should have known it and dressed myself a different way because I was kind of freezing. I was wearing skinny shorts with black tights and a crop leopard print crop tee shirt. Everybody was staring at me, whispering things like: “Is she crazy or just liking cold weather?” The thing was, I did not prepare myself for fall, I had no idea it would come this fast just because summer lasts a very long time here on the West Coast. I cannot say I am not used to because I used to live in Australia, Gold Coast and it was sunny all year long there too so; but we never were that much cold. Whatever, the ring belled and I went ahead to the university bar. I was so cold, and all focused on the weather, I did not notice the girl with her coffee in her hands and accidentally hustled her. This was not typical at all; I had never “accidentally” run into someone, until today. I used to hustle some “not friendly at all” chicks because I did not like them. I just keep staring at this blond girl I ran into, and did not what to say. I tried to remember some movies in which that awkward situation happened but could not remember a simple thing. So I stayed there, looking at her like: “Hmm, yeah, whatever.” But I did not mean to be uncool knowing I had not got that much friends over the campus so I just said: “Oh my God, I’m so sorry, are you OK?” My Australian accent was very recognizable; I tried to put all my sympathy in the sentence I told and the smile I put on my face, hoping it had worked.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? EmptyVen 4 Nov - 20:02

Since Ryder left me I am always in such a hurry, it feels like time is going by a lot faster ever since he went to Irak. I am missing my husband so much, and even though I can not find time to do all the things I need to do, the time spent away from him is always too long for me. I hate to be by myself at home everyday and I hate when I have to run all over the town or when I have to be everywhere at the same time. The more I am thinking about it and the more I am freaking out! If I am already so busy when I only have to take care of myself, what is it going to be when I will have to take care of myself AND my baby ?! I have serious doubts about my future, and it feels like I am never going to be able to do everything if I keep working out a lot, be a student, plus have all sorts of hobbies out of school. Thanks God! I only have one more year of college and then I am good to go. I am sure that once I get a job and start to be settled for real then everything will be fine but until then I am totally going to be crazy. Actually I already started to get silly, well I have always been a little bit insane but never that much! I mean ever since I learned that I was pregnant it is like my all life just became a huge mess. Ryder, who is a soldier, had to go back do his work on the other side of the world and I am here, all alone in San Fran’ in my fourth year in Berkeley and pregnant which is the icing on the cake. Don’t get me wrong, I am so excited about the idea of being a mom, but since I don’t even have my husband to support me throughout my pregnancy, I am very nervous.

Today, I decided to be in a good mood and so like every good day, I had to start it with a good cup of coffee coming from the coffee place on the campus. I know it probably does not sound as good as a wonderful frappuccino from Starbucks, but it actually really is a good coffee. Anyway I do not really care because I am not such a big coffee lover, but I do like the smell and every time I walk around with my cup, I just feel so cool. Like some kind of artistic girl or something… Yeah, I know it is stupid, but it is not like I care that much about what people think about me. It simply puts me in a good mood and that is good for me but also for everyone else. So I was going to walk out of the little café when a random girl just came out of nowhere and literally run into me. Fortunately I just had time to move on the side so I would not fell. I had enough of embarrassing moments this month, I do not need anymore.

The girl standing right in front of me was looking kind of weird. I mean, she was pretty and she did not seem to be mean or anything, but she looked like she was not going to say anything, not even a “sorry”. Then after a moment she finally said it but it took her a while I thought. This little accident did not ruin my mood, but she made me very curious. I tried to remember if I ever saw her here before and as far as I could remember I had never met her. She looked really young so I guessed she was a freshman or a sophomore. First or second year in Berkeley she is a little shy and she just run into an older girl so she does not know what to say, it is the normal behavior from a girl of her age. Or maybe I am totally wrong about her and she is just a rude girl who does not give a damn about anyone but she and that would explain why she did not see me coming. “It’s OK! But you should look where you’re going next time…” I smiled, and checked out her clothes; she was not dressed like it is November outside. In San Francisco it is always a little bit colder than in the rest of the state of California because we are so close to the ocean, and like in any other city where there is the ocean, the wind is always strong, even in summer! I can not understand how she is able to handle the cold with her type of clothe. That is just insanity to me! “Aren’t you a little bit cold? You don’t look that much dressed…? You know what? You should let me buy you a cup of coffee!” Oh yes, I am definitely in a very good mood and nothing is going to mess it up!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? EmptyMar 15 Nov - 22:19

corbeille
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful? Empty

KENDALL&KAYLA ❥ didn't your mom tell you to be careful?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1