the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Partagez

RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Berkeley University
compte fondateur (suprême)
Berkeley University
prénom, pseudo : compte du staff
avatar : university of california, berkeley

RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle Empty
MessageSujet: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle EmptyMar 23 Mar - 11:38

▬ « Past never dies »
Remember past to honor the present ...
    Once more I had decided to spend some time at Berkeley's library. I had looked for a quiet place during a long long time and I finally found this one ... I'm not the kind of girl who stays hours and hours reading on her chair but I always likes this place because there I was able to think about everything, silently and nobody could judge me.
    I was looking for a book talking about Tte French architecture of the seventeenth century for my thesis of literature. I was in the antique shelf of the bookcase going through the books which inspired me when someone taped my shoulder ; I turned back and saw a blondy girl smiling at me. Was she lost ? Did she need something ? I didn't knew but I will ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle EmptyMar 23 Mar - 22:54

sometimes people need to keep their mouth shut.

* Raphaëlle always loved libraries. She loved reading all kind of books, from novels to history books to philosophic books. Well, she wasn't studying philosophy for nothing right? Going to Berkeley's library was kind of an evidence for 'Elle. Even though she arrived from Paris only few weeks before, she already have been to the library dozen of times! She found it so fascinating. It was huge. La Sorbonne's one was huge also, but this one was... more huge than theirs. Raphaëlle had spend hours in here looking for books she could borrow. They were all in english so that woud also help her improve.
    As she was walking by the rows, looking for one french book she needed because of one of her french teacher who was here with them and that had asked her to read it, she passed the Architecture row. She was going to pass without stopping when she saw Heavynne. She didn't recognize her immediately but her face... She could swear she saw her somewhere. But where? *

▬ Two and a half year earlier

* Psychology was one of the first lecture Raphaëlle had in La Sorbonne the year she started. She entered the class and sat not too far not too close from the board. She was really excited about this course, it seemed so interressting. The teacher entered the room and the room started to be silent. *

Psychology teacher : - Bonjour tout le monde. Bienvenue dans ce cours de psychologie. Non non, n'ouvrez pas vos livres aujourd'hui. (* Every student seemed suprise *) La psychologie est peut être quelque chose que l'on peut apprendre dans des livres... Mais avant tout... Ca s'apprend en le vivant. Aujourd'hui et ce pendant deux mois, nous irons dans un centre un peu particulier où vous pourrez mesurer la dimension de la psychologie... Veuillez me suivre s'il vous plait.

* Raphaëlle looked around to see what everyone was doing. As people started to stand up and follow the teacher, she did the same. *

▬ Now

* Raphaëlle already saw this girl in Berkeley during the past weeks but she still couldn't put a name on her face and that really bothered her. Maybe she was wrong but... She had that feeling she knew her. The girl decided to go ask her. After all, what did she had to loose? She tapped on her shoulder, a smile on her face to be polite. *

- Hey. Hello. Mhmm. This is weird but, i have a question for you. Do you.. Do you know me? Because I really... I really feel like i've seen you before.. But...

* Raphaëlle had a really frenchie accent, and she spoke slowly in order to Heavynne understand her. *
Berkeley University
compte fondateur (suprême)
Berkeley University
prénom, pseudo : compte du staff
avatar : university of california, berkeley

MessageSujet: Re: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle EmptyMar 6 Avr - 11:01

▬ « Past never dies »
Remember past to honor the present ...
    After some seconds, her face's was familiar to me, she's got something that I had already seen. Shes looked nice and polite, she'd got a perfect skin, just a touch of make-up but she looked natural. That's not really the kind of person that I'm used to be next and that was the reason why I why asking myself : Where did I met her ? Who was she ... A lot of question and for the moment no answers. Some seconds passed and she finally talked. I was right ; I knew her but we didn't not from where and why we've got that special sensation ... A weird sensation ! You know, like when you're going to find the answer of a question but you're not able to say it even if you know it ...
    I was a bit lost and she seems to be in the same case, I smiled and then I said :

Heavynne :« Hey, hmmm. Yes mabe !.. It's a little bit strange because I ... I really don't remember you .. except your face ! »

During some seconds I reflected but something intrigued me ; she had god a strange accent, I had enough travelled to say that she was European and mabe Frensh. Was she an OMICRON (a new brotherwood at Berkeley composed of French students) ?

Heavynne :« Hmmm ... Maybe it's a strange question but ... Are you OMICRON or ... ZETA ? Because you've got an accent which islike french one .. ?»

I felt stupid but it was my only idea. If she was french, I was almost sure that I met her last year during my hospitalization...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle EmptyJeu 8 Avr - 23:44

sometimes people need to keep their mouth shut.

* Raphaëlle really hated when she couldn't put a name on someone or a word on something she wanted to say. You know, when you "had it on the tip of your tong" as french said. That was really annoying, even though she (everyone actually) couldn't do anything about it. 'Elle was looking at Heavynne while she waited for an answer. The brown haired girl was the kind of girl that could be friend with Raph's best friend Sirine. She was pretty, she seemed to take care of her look. But she really doubt about the fact that she could be a friend of Sirine. After all, her best friend would have told her if she knew someone here. Or maybe she didn't know Heav' was here. Well, they'll see. *

▬ Heavynne : « Hey, hmmm. Yes maybe !.. It's a little bit strange because I ... I really don't remember you .. except your face ! »

* So 'Elle was right, she knew her. She was a little relieved that Heav' couldn't say who she was too. That proved that 'Elle wasn't loosing her mind (partially !). She answered in a smile, putting her hand on her hair. *

- Oh, so we've seen each other. I'm not totally mad, thanks !

* Raphaëlle remained silent for few seconds after that. When she was thinking she could be far away from reality. But then Heavynne spoke again and 'Elle came back to earth, still trying to figure out where she possibly could have seen her before. *

▬ Heavynne : « Hmmm ... Maybe it's a strange question but ... Are you OMICRON or ... ZETA ? Because you've got an accent which islike french one .. ?»

* Raphaëlle was kind of upset to be recognize so quickly. Her English was that bad ? Yes of course, she was French, she never traveled to practice her accent. Of course she had a French accent. Damn it. She so wanted to speak a perfect English. She would have loved to speak like Heavynne for example. 'Elle really like the American accent. Raph' nodded in a smile. *

- I'm sorry about that ! The accent i mean. And yes, i'm OMICRON, i juste arrived from Paris. Have you already been there?[/ist]

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle EmptyJeu 16 Déc - 11:37

Sujet classé - Corbeille
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle Empty

RP en anglais - « Past never dies » ft Raphaëlle

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1