the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

Thank you for smoking [SHANICE]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Empty
MessageSujet: Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] EmptyMer 10 Mar - 14:13

Francesca was walking in the street, doing nothing. She just had free time and nothing to do. Fran hates when she doesn’t have anything to do, she hates to be useless, it’s like losing her time. She hates that! She decided to go to the park, just to relax and think about what was going to happened in her life in few days. Francesca was listening to the little voice in her head, the little voice told her that she should run away before the storm arrive and ravage her very nice life. But Franny thought that it was better to stay and fight even if things were going to be really hard. She finally arrived to the park. Today it was sunny and a lot of people were there to have fun with kids and friends. Francesca smiled and sat down on the grass. She wanted to smoke but a teenager walked around her and let a scarf falling. Fran took the scarf and called the young girl

Hey you!! Wait! You lost that!

Francesca was going to sit back on the lawn, she take a cigarette and realised that she didn't have fire anymore.

Crap!

The teen lit her cigarette and Francesca looked at her very surprised.

Aren't you a little young to smoke? I though in the United State it was forbidden to smoke before 21 years old... Well, thank you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] EmptySam 13 Mar - 13:50

Shanice have determined to go to the Golden Gate Park, she had not course at the high school anymore so much take advantage of it. She worked slowly looking around her the children enjoyed themselves and the studients relaxed themselves too. She wearing a little scarf witch it's useless, a jeans blak slim and little light top because it was warm and hot. Shanice was happy, she didn't know why but it had made for her the good to change of life finally like if she miss bests friends and that drug and alcohol flowing again on her veins.

A blowd of wind done fall her scarf and a youg student collect dor her. The student shout at Shanice to produce her scarf and on a synchronized movements, they go out a cigaret but the woman who have helped her hasn't fire and Sha' eard her murmur a simple "Crap !". Under her day of generostiy, Miss Von Duncan stretched out her fire and did not expect that she says it.

- Aren't you a little young to smoke? I though in the United State it was forbidden to smoke before 21 years old... Well, thank you.

Shanice answer with a simple "You're welcome" and go out but she did turn back beacause she hates that we says it to her.

- Yes, i'm young but nobody can forbiden me to smoke down from my 17 years and you ? How old are you ? Because you smoke too !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] EmptyDim 21 Mar - 14:05

Francesca smiled and looked at the teen. She wasn’t a 21-year-old too, but she was going on so it was almost the same right? The girl with no name was only 17 and she already started to kill herself with this fucking shit. Francesca made a strange thing with her mouth and then she answered to the question.

Well… hum … yeah Ok I’m not really 21 but I am totally going on. I’ll be 21 in few months so… there is no big deal for me you know…

Francesca felt bad, she known how stupid the things she told the teen were. Anyway she wasn’t a real smoker, just when she was anxious or anything like this.

OK, you know what, who care about the law? Do what ever you want to do... This is our decision to live fast and die young right? - Francesca smiled - Yeah that song means so much. So you are like a teen, directly out of this stupid Britsh show "Skins" or something. You pretty much look like them. And I am not telling you that's bad. No offence...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] EmptyLun 27 Déc - 22:42

sujet classé - corbeille
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Thank you for smoking [SHANICE] Empty

Thank you for smoking [SHANICE]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1