the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Empty
MessageSujet: Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] EmptyDim 28 Fév - 22:15

Some people like to have fun by doing some crazy things such as swimming naked when they are drunk. Some like me prefer to walk in a cemetery to find a vampire or something like that. It was Sunday morning, probably 2 a.m, and here I was looking for the fog people usually try to avoid. I was not drunk anymore, I was just… Not conscious of how stupid was the thing I was doing.

* You’re not on a stupid tv show, this is real life Dodger and Vampires or such things don’t exist. You should go back to your room and find something more interesting to do like texting your ex… *

“I really need to stop reading Twilight!”

If someone would see me there, I didn’t know what I’d say to explain myself. Fortunately, it was 2 a.m and people were sleeping at that time or partying. They –obviously- weren’t walking alone in such a place.

“Is someone there?”
    “Crazy girl is not only walking alone in a cemetery, she’s also talking to herself out loud, huh!”

Seriously, I wasn’t there to find a vampire. I was walking in this place because my car had broken down ; and because the only way to go faster to the university without paying a cab was to walk through the cemetery.

“How fun is that! My phone has no battery left, my car is somewhere in SF!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] EmptyLun 1 Mar - 0:16

It had been years. Years since he buried the love of his life under this tree. Each time he walked through the graves, this tree was the only thing he could see. All the other deaths, they weren’t there. He had only lost one person in his life, and it was her. Soledad. Nelligan always wanted to move on, always needed to stop thinking about her. The picture of her long blond hair and her big blue eyes was killing him, little by little. But still, he couldn’t stand not coming there at least once in a week. Seeing her grave was helping him somehow to let her go. That’s the reason why his feet guided him up to the cemetery, even if it was way past midnight. The Australian was suffering from insomnia since his childhood, so nobody could be surprised to see him awake at this late time. A white rose in his right hand, Nelligan pushed the iron door which creaked by closing. Fortunately, the guy never believed in ghosts or anything supernatural. Once he got to Soledad’s grave, Broinowski sat down on the cold grass and laid his head on the stone. Silence, complete silence. That’s what he liked so much about this place, especially at this hour. Nobody could come disturbing his mourning. Well, until Nelligan heard feminine voices in his back. At first, he thought there were two people talking to each other, but he rapidly figured out that there was only one voice. Some girl talking to herself, and she was even realizing it. Nelligan didn’t need more time to forget all about Soledad and concentrate on this weirdo young woman. Wasn’t it bizarre to meet a chick at 2 a.m. in the morning, in a cemetery, speaking out loud to nobody but herself? The Alpha got up without a sound and walked across the graves, getting closer and closer to the girl. He couldn’t see her well, only a silhouette he didn’t recognize. Her last sentence made Nelligan understand that she was in trouble: no phone, no car. That’s when he decided to intervene.
    « Do you often talk to yourself or is it just tonight? »
    He said it with a smile on his face, although she probably couldn’t see it. By the way she jumped and screamed, Nelligan understood that he should have been more careful about the way he introduced himself.
    « I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you at all. I just heard you and thought you could need some help, or maybe a ride home. »
    It was unlike him to be so opened to strangers, because he was used to be all reserved and shy, but the girl looked innocent and lost.
    « I’m Nelligan, by the way. »
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] EmptyDim 23 Mai - 13:39

• Direction corbeille RP. Nettoyage de printemps langue.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan] Empty

Where were you last night? [ Feat Nelligan]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1