the great escape
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Empty
MessageSujet: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptyLun 19 Avr - 18:20

Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Iconhannabethbl2 Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone 731267MQ_010_jpg

When I come home feelin' tired and beat
I go up where the air is fresh and sweet, Up On The Roof

A RIDE ON THE ROOF.

Jessie had a rough day. Even when you are popular, rich and over all, a good student, life can be not that easy. Or at least, not as easy as people may think. Actually, she got really bad news about her mom this morning ; she learned that her mother has cancer and that she's probably has some weeks left before dying. Jessie and her mom are very close, even if their parents are living in Mexico City. She can't see them very often, but they keep in touch and this is the most important thing for Jessie. The family is something very precious. Anway, the blondie girl decided not to come to the russian class and to go on the school's roof for a while. Everybody knows it is forbidden to go there, but everybody goes up there. Maybe because it is a quiet place, but it is also awesome for dates or just to rest and be alone for a while.

Jessie sat down and start thinking about what will happen if her mom ended to die. It would be so sad. She suddenly felt some tears sinking down her cheeks. Then, heard some noise. Crap, she came here because she thought she would be alone.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptyMer 21 Avr - 12:04

As usually, at the Gamma's, people were fighting because of some stupid topic, so Phie decided to leave and let them alone. Come on, they freaked her out. That day, the girl just wanted to be calm, cool, alone, in silence, she just wanted to get some fresh air.
She knew exactly where to go, to the roof, as ever. She loved to go up there, sometimes she met someone new, and it was fun to make some new friends. Well, that day she wanted no one to be up there.

When she opened the door, she was surprised to see a blonde girl sitting. Persephone had never seen her before. The girl seemed to be a bit surprised too, and made a mive like she was drying some tears. Phie sighed. Why was she crying? In one way, she didn't wanted to know, but she thought she had no choice, Trisha wasn't always the devil she usually was.

So she sat by her side and looked the horizon.

Sometimes... Telling unknown people... what's wrong... makes us feel... better...

Trisha had this weird way to speak. Cutting her sentences anywhere and talking slowly and calmly, with her misterious voice.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptyDim 25 Avr - 17:59

Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Iconhannabethbl2 Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone 731267MQ_010_jpg

A RIDE ON THE ROOF.

No, she won't be alone right know. While she was crying and thinking about her mom, she heard a voice. Somebody was talking to her. It was a girl who seemed to be nice. Okay, she wanted to be alone but if she was the other girl she would have done the same and come to talk to the sad blondie. However, Jessie did not really felt like talking. She just wanted to be alone, or at least changing her mind and thinking about something else. But it seems to her it would not happen before a long time.

PERSEPHONE — « Sometimes... Telling unknown people... what's wrong... makes us feel... better... »
    JESSIE — « You're probably right. I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really feel like talking right know. »

It's hard to say what you think when you're sad. And Jessie is not really the kind of person who tell other people what's going on in her life. It's hard for to open her heart. She has suffered enough, but nobody knows that. And she hopes that nobody will ever know. Jessie dried her tears and tried to smile.

JESSIE — « Oh and by the way, I'm Jessie. »
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptyLun 26 Avr - 20:30

The girl didn't want to talk about her pain. Luckily. To be honest, Phie had enough problems, she didn't need to hear some from others, plus, she didn't know the chick.
She dried her tears once again, and tried (really hard) to smile. She said her name was Jessie.

Oh! I am... Persephone, well... Phie...

She smiled. Her smile was like the devil's one, but so charming at the same time. It was kinda weird, She was kinda weird.

So... Pretending you... don't have any... problems... Tell me... i don't know... anything!

She laughed. Let's get a real conversation, ha?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptyLun 3 Mai - 10:54

A RIDE ON THE ROOF.

Even though this girl seemed to be a bit strange, she obviously is very nice and has this weird way to speak.. but it was sort of cute in the same time. Persephone was a pretty cool name, original and fun. Moreover, she seemed to be a lively and optimistic person who doesnt waste her time to complain about life and unimportant things. Okay, Jessie's mother's cancer was not an unimportant thing, but sometimes not talking about sad things make you just feel way better.

JESSIE — « Well, I'm not sure I have ever seen you around the university.. What are you studying ? »

Jessie didn't know the answer but she was pretty sure that Persephone was not studying litterature and languages. Why ? Because that's what Jessie is studying, and if persephone was in the same case, she would have known her before.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone EmptySam 15 Mai - 21:55

Oh crap! People around the campus just don't know how to meet people. Persephone was kinda tired about people who always start talking of studies. Phie likes to talk about music first, then cinema, even drugs sometimes, anything, but not usually school.

Even if... I speak a lot of... languages I... am studying law... you?

In fact, Trisha didn't care about her answer. She might be sad, she was really boring, even her tried to look better when she was hurted again because of her dad's memories.
She looked away, taking a cigarette in her pocket, she put it in her mouth, and hesitated to smoke. She sighted and threw it, putting a chewing gum in her mouth instead of that.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone Empty

Just a little ride on the roof ;) | Perséphone

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1